Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rare Kate poster?!?!?

From: David Benson <dobenson@acy.digex.net>
Date: 9 Jul 1995 07:13:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Rare Kate poster?!?!?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

It's really hard to say. I've got several Kate
posters,
most of which I found out were quite difficult to
obtain.
  But it's all in the thought. If you believe that
Kate is a genius, then what the poster may be worth
to someone else (as far as monetary gain goes) is
meaningless; it's valuable to you.
  Me? I don't even want to know what the posters,
CDs,
and images that I've collected (and posted at:
http://www.acy.digex.net/~dobenson/benson.html)
are worth. All that matters is spreading the word
of genius.
  And that's what Kate is. And why we're all here at
gaffa. Not to make money, but to understand, spread
the word, and enjoy the music/lyrics/madness that
that we're lucky enough to be alive to hear.

David