Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rare Kate poster?!?!?

From: magus@big12.metrobbs.com (magus)
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 1995 14:54:32 -0500
Subject: Rare Kate poster?!?!?
To: rec-music-gaffa@cs.washington.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'm getting ready to move and while doing so a fellow Kate fan freaked out
when he saw the poster which, until then, was never out of the original
plastic. I found it at a going out of business sale for a record store and
though I'd frame it for my new room.

It's of Kate in a workout liatard. Well, he was simply dumbfounded and
stated how it was super hard to get, etc., etc., drolling, etc., etc., she
should do a workout video, etc., etc., breath in, breath out, etc., etc..
;)

Anyway, was just wondering if I shouldn't REALLY take extra care when
getting this poster framed.