Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Fanaticism

From: Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan <dmckiern@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 1995 21:39:19 -0700
Subject: Re: Fanaticism
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'm not at all sure what the purpose of that long message was.  Most
of it could be conveyed in one sentence: "I used to be
overwhelmingly preoccupied with Kate Bush, but I no longer am." What
isn't conveyed there is the lengthy catalogue of the other performers
that the guy likes; I'm not sure why that catalogue was presented.

          It's always Dark.  Light only hides the Darkness.

          Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan           (619) 535 - 0546
          athanatos@UCSD.edu   132.239.147.2    <75013,676>