Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Strange Phenomena on Tom Snyder

From: CLBECKWITH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 02:10:19 -0400
Subject: Strange Phenomena on Tom Snyder
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hello fellow Love-hounds:

Ever since I became a huge Kate fanatic in the early 80s I've become attuned
to the odd coincidences people encounter in their everyday lives,
particularly ones that involve our favourite goddess.

I was just watching Tom Snyder on CBS-TV this morning and TS was interviewing
Ron Howard, director of "Apollo 13," and what comes up but the old saw about
how the astronauts could put a thumb over one of their eyes and blot out
Mother Earth.  Well, that in itself brought a smile of recognition from this
lover of the Ninth Wave song cycle and "Little Earth" in particular, but I
was bowled over by the airing of one of Kate's Fruitopia spots immediately
following the segment!

Okay, so it wasn't that mind-blowing, but it's a damned sight better than
re-igniting the Gaffa wars again... ;-)

Take care,

Chris