Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's nude cleaner

From: jclark@polaris.net (Joseph S. Clark)
Date: 2 Jul 1995 02:29:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Kate's nude cleaner
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
content-length: 658
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk) was reputed to have uttered:

>this and not Kate but I'd be glad if someone could clear this up as I
>just can't imagine Kate doing housecleaning with no clothes on.

Steve!  Get to the hospital immediately!  Have them examine your
imaginator!  It is obviously malfunctioning.

As for my twisted self, I'm having no trouble picturing this at all.  RBG
is playing in the background.

Joe

--
Joe Clark       Floridiana.Fiction.VWs.Kidstuff.CBT.Whimsy-by-the-truckload.
 jclark@nexus.polaris.net       http://www.polaris.net:80/user-www/jclark/

  "Spill the Wine! Dig that URL!" -- Eric Burdon, unwitting WWW prophet.