Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Cloudbusting"-,"Garden"-File, etc

From: Jochen Alberty <alberty@Informatik.Uni-Marburg.DE>
Date: 30 Jun 1995 16:40:10 GMT
Subject: "Cloudbusting"-,"Garden"-File, etc
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi there,

I feel kinda bad but can someone tell me (e-mail, please - see below) where
I can FTP-find the files like Garden, Cloudbusting, etc? I got them thru the
net about three years ago and now am working on a present for a friend
to make some sort of book out of it (big Kate fan - non-computer-wiz :)  )
Well, three years IS a while ago and actually something HAS happened since
then, ie the new album so I want to chack for updates in those files.

I am in Germany, so a close (European) ftp-site would be nice if existing...

Thanks and tons of Love to all you Kate fans

Jochen

e-mail: alberty@lagrange.math.colostate.edu

PS Yes, I AM in Germany and my email account still in the US, that is
possible.