Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's nude cleaner

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 15:49:06 +0000
Subject: Kate's nude cleaner
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

On Radio One this morning, Chris Evans announced that he once knew
Kate Bush's cleaner and says that she did all the hoovering in the
nude. I am assuming that he meant that it was the cleaner who did
this and not Kate but I'd be glad if someone could clear this up as I
just can't imagine Kate doing housecleaning with no clothes on.
--
Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk)

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --