Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: C.B.( meterology mix)

From: llovich@aol.com (Llovich)
Date: 25 Jun 1995 16:56:07 -0400
Subject: Re: C.B.( meterology mix)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@newsbf02.news.aol.com

faustex@infinity.ccsi.com (Mike Cheselka) wrote:

>Where can I get Cloud Bursting( Meterology Mix) on CD?  Is it rare and
>expensive?  If so how much does it usually sell for?

The "Cloudbusting" Meteorological Mix is the U.S. title for what was
called in the rest of the world the  "Cloudbusting" Organon Mix. As far as
I know, the only place it's  available on CD is on the TWW box set -- so
if you already have that, well, you've got it.

For the record the  "Cloudbusting" Meteorological Mix was released in the
U.S. to accompany TWS, not HoL.

Until the next time,
VanceMan

"Just saying it can even make it happen ...
    All I have to do is say it for you."
-- "Cloudbusting," K. Bush