Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah on House of Blues/Annie Lennox/Holly Cole

From: Vickie the Ectophile <vickie@wwa.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 23:25:42 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Sarah on House of Blues/Annie Lennox/Holly Cole
cc: Love-Hounds <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Loves: Kate Bush/Happy Rhodes/Jane Siberry/Tori Amos/Peter Gabriel/Sarah McLachlan/Victoria Williams

On Fri, 23 Jun 1995, I wrote:

> Reminder...Sarah McLachlan and the Chieftains will be on the TBS
> show "Live from the House of Blues" tonight (Friday) and it will
> be repeated Saturday night.

> In Chicago it airs at 11pm (Central time)

Argh!  For some reason they started the show a half hour earlier in the
Central time zone.  I'm glad it'll be repeated tomorrow night.  The
TV Guide says 11:00 pm for Saturday night too but I'll be checking TBS
at 10:30.

Vickie