Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jane Siberry Question - No Kate

From: RIDLEY@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 17:44:07 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Jane Siberry Question - No Kate
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

Hello,

  I am sitting here listening to When I Was a Boy, by Jane Siberry. This is the
only album by her that I have. It is sort of too mellow for my tastes, but I
really like some of the songs. Are all of here albums like this one, or are
some a little more up beat. I think that if some of them were peppier, I would
buy them. If some one has other albums by Jane Siberry, could you let me know
how these album compair to When I Was a Boy?

  Please assume that no one has responded, and over whelm my mail. I would like
a diverse range of opinions.

  Thank you all in advance,

Aaron