Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate sheet music

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 1995 13:54:25 +0000
Subject: Re: Kate sheet music
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

> What about any "sheet music" or score?
>
> I have something entitled:
> 	Kate Bush	Collection - Off The Record
> It contains the full music (all instruments) of:
> 	Wuthering Heights
> 	Babooshka
> 	Army Dreamers
> 	Between A Man And A Women
> 	Cloudbusting
> 	Hounds Of Love
> 	The Kick Inside
> 	Love & Anger
> 	Running Up That Hill
> 	The Man With The Child In His Eyes
> 	The Sensual World
> 	This Women's Work
> plus a 4 colour A4 sized prints, and 6 quarter A4 sized black&white
> two per page prints. There is also the cover photo too.
> It is very good, the sound that comes from using these is "perfect".
> It is how I have been doing those MIDI files I mentioned before.
> The words are also in the music too, which helps me remember where
> I am when transcribing!
>
> I would like to find some more sheet music, such as for The Dreaming,
> The Red Shoes, and Lionheart. Also other scores off the albums above,
> especially tracks like "The Infant Kiss", "Hello Earth", etc.
>
> So does anyone know if anything like this is available?
>
> 	"Press Execute ..."
>
> 			Bryan Dongray
>

> ------------------------------
All this sheet music, except for the Red Shoes is in "Kate Bush
Complete", ISBN 0-86175-413-1    order ref: 14305
Price stlg10.95, approx $14
TRS sheet music is in "Kate Bush - The Red Shoes",
ISBN 1-85909-158-X   order ref: 19057
at about $20

You could also check out "Kate Bush - Off the Record"
ISBN 1-85909-169-5   order ref: 19189
approx $30 (but it contains the full orchestral versions)
This contains
Wuthering Heights
Babooshka
Army Dreamers
Between a Man and a Woman
Cloudbusting
HOL
TKI
Love and Anger
RUTH
The Man With the Child in His Eyes
TSW
TWW.

All of these are published by IMP - International Music Publications
--
Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk)

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --