Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Book Web Site

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 1995 11:22:28 -0700
Subject: Kate Book Web Site
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com> asks:

To which Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin) replied:

>Just did.   um....not much to report.  It's basically a
>description of the current book and how to order it.  It
>also has a link to the Kate Bush home page.   It's a nice
>place to visit...

Going that extra mile, here's the exact description directly
cut 'n' pasted from the site:

[Beginning of Cut'n'Paste]

The Illustrated Collector's Guide To Kate Bush is a comprehensive register
of the recorded works of this remarkable
chanteuse, from 1978 to 1992. It includes 550 listings covering Albums,
CD's, 45's and CD singles, Laserdiscs, Videos,
Interview discs, Promotional records and CD's, Bootlegs and Bootleg CD's,
Books, Sheet Music, Fanzines, Guest
Appearances, as well as a record of her television appearances. Fully
illustrated throughout with over 350 pictures of Kate
Bush related material, it is an essential reference source for historians
and collectors.

"...this book should prove to be invaluable..." Goldmine Magazine

"...this is an essential book..." Record Collector

[End of Cut'n'Paste]

If you wanna go directly to this page, point to:

http://www.icom.ca:80/cgpinc/kate.htm

(The other one is, as Ronald pointed out, the Master Page
for these folks).  Yes, it also includes ordering info
which I didn't bother to snip.  It also has a tacky photo
which looks like Kate standing in front of a giant version
of said book (Ah, the joys of Photoshop).

Also, Ronald, by "Nice place to visit", I assume you
mean Experiment IV, the Kate Bush Home Page, NOT the
above-mentioned page.  Yes, it (Ex. IV) is a nice place,
but sadly out-of-date.  It has the basic framework to
be a great four-star Web site, it just needs maintenance
BADLY.