Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another Kate Bush Cover

From: willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de (Wieland Willker)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 1995 14:56:28 +0200
Subject: Another Kate Bush Cover
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hallo friends,

  maybe someone is interested in another Cover-Version of -Wuthering Heights-.
It is the group -Angra-: "Angels Cry"
                a Polydor CD No. 523 402-2
This is a hardrock band and the singer is a great Kate fan. They do play a
kind of melodic rock up to heavy metal. In my opinion the -Wuthering
Heights- version is quite good.

Is there anyone, who knows anything about the Kate Bush song -Turkish Delight-?
I have asked this question some days before (June, 1st), but there was no
response. I think the song is from around 1976-79.

Best wishes   Wieland

Happiness it is being able to accept all things you donīt like.
Being alive IS it.
                                                KATE BUSH