Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dissent

From: mk59200@cs.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka)
Date: 08 Jun 1995 11:53:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Dissent
To: rec-music-gaffa@funet.fi
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

    > By this they are
    > showing no faith in how art brings people together, showing zero
    > tolerance in other ideas,

Hey, it was *YOU* who showed zero tolerance for other ideas by
starting bashing Tori Amos in this group!

It's YOU who show absolutely no faith in art bringing people together
by behaving offensively and trying to tear the rec.music.gaffa
community apart by flame-wars!

Freedom of speech also means you must be responsible for what you say
in public and how you say it. Part of this responsibility is telling
people who you are instead of hiding behind pseudonyms. I'm not afraid
of telling everybody my name together with my opinions, why are you?

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cc.tut.fi