Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This should be on the FAQ

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 13:40:15 -0700
Subject: This should be on the FAQ
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Iceman <ELLOWEAG@bravo.aston.ac.uk> asks:

>I've seen Fruitopia in Tesco (Five Ways, Birmingham) the other day,
>but I haven't seen any adverts for it. I didn't buy any though -
>what's it like?

Do you have Snapple in the UK?  If not, you can substitute any
ordinary fruit juice for this, and you Yanks can use Snapple.

OK, now take your Snapple (1 bottle) and/or juice (1/2 liter),
and add a cup of sugar.  This is what your average Fruitopia is like.

Note:  One "old" flavor, Raspberry lemonade, and their new "inner
light" and ice tea flavors are actually pretty good (they've finally
toned down the sweeteners).  I don't think ice tea is legal outside
America, though...

- Stev0 the Jay Sherman of fruit drinks

"It stinks!"