Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Collaborations & Brazil

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 31 May 95 08:35:38 EDT
Subject: Re: Kate Collaborations & Brazil
To: aaron@iphc.washington.edu (Aaron Ranta), love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Kate Collaborations, Duets and B.Vs That I know of:

Peter Gabriel:
    No Self Control:  BVs
    Games Without Frontiers:  BVs
    Another Day:  Duet  (from the Kate Christmas Special)
    Don't Give Up: Duet
    Let It Be (Live):  Steve Harley sings also (bootleg)

Midge Ure:
    Sister and Brother:  Duet

Ferry Aid:
    Let It Be:  Kates sings one line

Spirit Of The Forest:  Kate sings one line

Roy Harper:
    You (The Game, Part 2):  Duet
    Once: BVs

Big Country:
    The Seer:  BVs

Go West:
    The King Is Dead:  BVs

David Gilmour:
    Let It Be (Live):  Duet (bootleg from 3rd policeman's ball)

Leslie Duncan:
    Sing Children, Sing:  BVs

Zaine Griff:
    Flowers:   ????    does anybody have this?  please e-mail me.

Alan Stivell:
    Kimiad:   ????

OB Brazil:  Yes I do have Brazil.   I bought it at Towers in
            San Diego.  It shouldn't be too hard to find.
            If you're a Kate FanaTiK:  buy it....

peace

ron