Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate MIDI'd

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Wed, 31 May 1995 23:58:48 +1900 (CDT)
Subject: Kate MIDI'd
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi all,

I've had no offers on anyone with "well known" Kate WWW pages to store
good quality MIDI versions of Cloudbusting, Babooska, and Army Dreamers.

Surely someone might like to set aside a few bytes and a HTML reference
so those PCs with MIDI compatible sound cards can hear complete songs,
in a sort of Karioke style (ie without words)?

I have been complemented on these a few times, so they really are quite
good and accurate, and being MIDI format are tiny (in bytes):
	armydrea.mid	23651	(only 2834 when zipped)
	babushka.mid	31099	(only 5003 when zipped)
	cldbstng.mid	59650	(only 3044 when zipped)
I also have:
	cornflak.mid	35418	(only 2190 when zipped)
for any Tori Amos types.

I'm currently working on Wuthering Heights, getting an instrument
to be "like" her voice there is harder, I'm thinking of using a
Muted Trumpet or Oboe perhaps!

Any WWW offers?

			Bryan Dongray