Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TORI BE DAMNED!!

From: guest@hcflab.humnet.ucla.edu (guest)
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 11:41:50 -0400
Subject: Re: TORI BE DAMNED!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Dan wrote:

> That silly KateManiac writes:
>
>>> I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired of all this attention
paid to wannabe-Kate Tori (rhymes with ADORING) Amos. <<

> I have never known Tori Amos to be a Kate Bush wanna-be.  In fact, a
> friend of hers told me that Tori once made a statement to the effect that
> she likes Kate Bush, but sometimes she want to say to her, staop
> screaming, there's no mouse.  That hardly makes her a Kate wanna-be.
>
>>> SHE SHUCKS CORN!!!<<
>
> Gee, what a well written and pithy comment.  What an intelligent person
> you are.

Hey, babe, could you hand me my leather?  Two rmt-a'ers on rmg--I'm impressed!

>>> Go get your own site...<<
> There are many Tori web and ftp sites.  She has her own site.  And her own
> newsgroup & her own mailing list.

Yes, indeedie!!  I think KM needs to be slathered with one of your smaes
or one of my cappucinos with nuoc mam.

Anna (If you need me, Darrien and I will be hangin' out at Kerckhoff)