Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TORI BE DAMNED!!

From: dankitti@aol.com (DanKitti)
Date: 28 May 1995 04:41:56 -0400
Subject: Re: TORI BE DAMNED!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@newsbf02.news.aol.com

That silly KateManiac writes:

                       >> I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired
of
all
                       this attention paid to wannabe-Kate Tori (rhymes
                       with BORING) Amos. <<

I have never known Tori Amos to be a Kate Bush wanna-be.  In fact, a
friend of hers told me that Tori once made a statement to the effect that
she likes Kate Bush, but sometimes she want to say to her, staop
screaming, there's no mouse.  That hardly makes her a Kate wanna-be.

                       >> SHE SUCKS!!! <<

Gee, what a well written and pithy comment.  What an intelligent person
you are.

                       >> Go get your own site .... <<

There are many Tori web and ftp sites.  She has her own site.  And her own
newsgroup & her own mailing list.

  /\_/\    Dan The Kitti Man
 ( . . )
   =;=    "take a trip on a rocket ship, baby, the sea is the sky" -ta