Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Marvin Gaye Tribute

From: Robb McCaffree <nsRJM@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: 27 May 1995 04:59:30 GMT
Subject: Re: Marvin Gaye Tribute
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

JYDJ88C@prodigy.com (Joseph Pauley) wrote:

> Hi fellow KaTeheads!
>
> I read in Entertainment Weekly that a Marvin Gaye tribute album will be
> released in the fall.  Any chance KaTe's version of "Sexual Healing" will
> appear on this release?   I sure hope so!!!

	Yeah! Who do we write to inform that Kate's version of "SH"
exists and to 'stongly suggest' that they include it? Maybe a swarm
of mail will convince the suits at whichever record company rescue
this song from 'neverreleased-dom."

	Also...this isn't actually Kate's song alone, is it? On who's
album was it orinally to appear?