Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Return To The Valley of The Strange Mumblings.

From: "J.A.Harkness" <J.A.Harkness@sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 May 1995 09:31:30 +0100
Subject: Return To The Valley of The Strange Mumblings.
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi again,

Sorry to keep this one going

> > BUT......who is Emily and what is her significance to the song ?
> >
> > Any Ideas?
>
> Bronte?

This had occured to me when I discovered Kate was mumbling 'Emily'
 at the beginning of  'Wow'  but I'm somewhat disappointed by this
explanation......I was kind of hoping for something a bit more
esoteric....so if anyone could just.......make something up that has a
bit more ooomph, you'd make an old hound very happy......sigh.....

;-)

As for:

> > > I'm going to be in Europe this summer, and I would like to see here in
> > > concert if at all possible.  Any news on KoncerT dates between, say,
> > > mid-June and the end of September?
> > >
> > You poor, misguided and troubled soul.

> Well, that's one area where Tori will *always* outshine Kate any ol' day. :)

Perhaps, but there's possibly a 'quality over quantity' arguement
here.......heh heh heh........

Disappearing off into the ether once more..........

Will Yum!