Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: rare recordings

From: Robb McCaffree <nsRJM@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: 27 May 1995 04:40:42 GMT
Subject: Re: rare recordings
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

lombaeg@interpac.interpac.be (Emmy May Lombaerts) wrote:

> Hello to all Kate-fans and collectors on-line,
>
>    Recently I was given a bootleg tape with rare Kate recordings, which
> along with the now already quite familiar Cathy Demos also includes a
> track entitled "Turkish delight".

	Different bootlegs have different song lists...AND often list
the same songs under different titles (as Kate never officially named
or released any of these tracks). Perhaps you've just come across a
tape with a different mix of these demos than those with which you
have been familiar. I don't recognize the title either, but if you'll
post some of the lyrics, somebody might recognize it as a song previ-
ously associated with a different title.