Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate ? Untrained ?

From: MRGHEESL@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Date: Fri, 12 May 95 09:40:24 CDT
Subject: Kate ? Untrained ?
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

Someone asked me to "state my source" when referring to Kate's vocal
training.  On the Baktabak interview CD, the interviewer asks about a
certain name in the "Hounds of Love" dedications list.  Kate said the
name inquired about was her singing teacher.  Now, I do not doubt that
it is possible that she obtained a singing coach AFTER the release of
"The Kick Inside;"  But, I think it more probable that she had the
training before that.

Roman,  Flatland USA