Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Line, The Cross And The Curve / Watching You Without Me

From: Iceman <ELLOWEAG@bravo.aston.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 13:09:53 GMT+1
Subject: The Line, The Cross And The Curve / Watching You Without Me
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

For anyone in the UK, you may like to know that I just found in HMV
(New Street, Birmingham) a copy of 'The Line, The Cross And The
Curve' on video for stlg7.99, so it may be available for a similar price
in other HMVs - it was part of their "Most Wanted" promotion.

Also, I read somewhere that the backwards bit in 'Watching You
Without Me' wasn't actually backwards - aparently Kate sang the line
normally - played it backwards, then wrote down the apparant
"syallables" she was hearing, and then sang them and played them
backwards, so effectively the line is forwards, but doesn't sound it.
This may be old news, but I thought I'd offer it anyway. I think it
was in Q that I read it - a few years back.

Hope this information helps.

Cheers,

Ed