Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Craft of ?

From: Garrick Twinney <G.Twinney@plymouth.ac.uk>
Date: 10 May 95 14:41:21 GMT
Subject: The Craft of ?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

> Hi all.
>
> Just going by listening to an assortment of albums containing this
> song I was always, and still am, under the impression that Kate is
> singing 'The Craft of Love', this also seems to make more sense
> given the meaning of the song.  All this is just MHO of course.
>
> Regarding the old/new 'Wuthering Heights'.  I prefer, by far, the
> original version, I can't really describe why, it just seems so
> suited to Kate's young voice, her voice then seems more ghostly and
> haunting.
>
> Here ends this de-lurk.
>
> Q. So is it 'A Rose Growing Old' or 'A Waltz Growing Old'? ;-)
> A. IMHO Waltz
>
> Garrick.

Hi again.

Sorry if some of you got the above twice but some very strange things
happened.  My post bounced off a Canadian server because the user was
unknown and I also got a receipt confirmation from a UK user.  How
odd, especially when you consider that the LH address is in my
address book and has always worked before.

'All the colours look brighter now' - KB

-Garrick.