Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rrrriiibbbbbbiiittt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: pdCampbell <a026120@goodyear.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 95 8:02:11 EDT
Subject: Rrrriiibbbbbbiiittt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (The Love Hounds)
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]

"The UnderToad has GOT to croak!"

I thought (imagine that!) formed in my subconsious a couple of days ago,
which during the night took formal shape in my (regular) conscious.  I
grep'd the archives, but could find no mention of this idea, so here goes...

Anyone with a multimedia PC SHOULD be able to record portions of a CD, and
then digitally process them, e.g. PLAY IT BACKWARDS!  I just this morning
recorded "Watching You Without Me" into a WAV file, which took 5.5 MB to
hold.  Have not played it backwards yet--I wanted to pass the word as
soon as possible!

Happy hunting!

--
P. Dale Campbell
___     "Computers should not simulate reality--
 |         they should transcend it." - Zen of Prog., Book 3, Chp 2
 |/     "Love between the ugly
 |\        is the most beautiful love of all" - The Runt