Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:

From: celemon@email.unc.edu (Angela Reid)
Date: 1 May 1995 19:07:51 GMT
Subject: Re:
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

"December Will Be Magic Again" is the way it's listed on the "Moments of
Pleasure" ep.

One of those really cool people at UCLA (NSxxx@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU) wrote:
: mmaher@haggis.physics.mun.ca (Maurica Maher) wrote:
: >
: >
: > Hello all:
: >
: > 	I've been trying to track down what album "December will be here
: > again" is on.  People in the records stores here haven't been much help.(!)

: Well there's bad news and worse news...December will be Magic (not
: here) Again was a 1981 (?) Christmas single not released on any Kate
: album until the "extra track" cd's from the boxed set "This Woman's
: Work" came out. Can't remember if it's on I or II, but there are
: bootlegs to be found, depending on where you live. Or you could just
: plop down $120+ for the boxed set, but this seems a little extravagant
: if you're only looking for the one song.

: I read somewhere recently that a 1979 version of DWBMA was included on
: a 1989 compilation called "It's Christmas!" from various artists, but
: I've searched high and low for such an album, and it must never have
: been released in the US, or is out of print. Was that sentence a run-
: on or what? My English teacher would be mortified.

:                               Happy Hunting,
:                                   Robb