Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:

From: al556@detroit.freenet.org (Greg G. Turner)
Date: 2 May 1995 02:16:52 GMT
Subject: Re:
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

If I might pass along this info on the December Will Be Magic Again.

It appeared on the English import CD single (or four cut actually) entitled;
Moments of Pleasure.  This CD contains the above mentioned song as cut 3,
Moments of Pleasure (album version) as cut 1, Show A Little Devotion as
cut 2 and Experiment IV as cut 4 !

It seems that I've got DWBMA on another CD, but I can't think of it right
now and I don't have time to check for you.  But if you want me to take the
time later, E-Mail me back !

I hope this helps.                    -  Greg