Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Still More Frutopia...

From: gprimm@vnet.net (GREGG PRIMM)
Date: 30 Apr 1995 17:15:26 GMT
Subject: Still More Frutopia...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hey folks --

Saw "While You Were Sleeping" last night (_really_ sweet, in a warm-fuzzy
sort of way...), and the previews were preceded by a long version of the
new Frutopia ad -- same music (with indeciferable lyrics), and a whole
lot of "some people are like this... because... some people do that...
because..." style messages for about 60 seconds.  Same eye-straining
kaleidoscope backgrounds, of course.  The long version (unlike the new TV
spot) was not for a specific flavor (I'm pretty sure the new TV ad is for
the iced teas, right?) but for the entire product line.

Man, I must be starved for new Kate, if a 60 second rhythm loop with a
few impossible to understand, heavily reverbed gibberish vocals from her
majesty is enough to get me so excited!

-- Gregg