Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rarity sighting

From: dusty@access.digex.net (Dusty Chalk)
Date: 29 Apr 1995 23:25:14 -0400
Subject: Rarity sighting
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Sighted:  Kate Bush/Eat the Music/Limited Collector's Edition 8x10 Portrait
BK007 signed by the artist (the one that did her portrait, not her):  E.Seem
'93.  If someone wants this, I could pick it up for you, email me privately for
details.  The price was US$14+tax+postage/shipping/handling.  This particular
one is a facial with her facing the point of view and leaning on her right
hand.  There was another one, and I suspect it will be priced similarly.
Peter
PS Use prisekin@netcom.com if dusty@access.digex.net gives you any trouble.