Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: You want Lyrics?

From: jclark@nexus.polaris.net (Joseph S. Clark)
Date: 27 Apr 1995 23:55:33 -0400
Subject: Re: You want Lyrics?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
content-length: 940
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

stev0 (stev0@zuni.chaco.com) was reputed to have uttered:

>[note the quoting of another artical.  Aren't AOLusers so cute?]
                                   ^^
>OK, I know it says in the AOL Terms of Service, Artical 4, section 2:
                                                      ^^

>newsgroups an entire artical quoted of at least 20 lines requesting
                           ^^
Darn those AOL doods.  There such a pane.

>"I need to change this lightbulb!  Can you three guys help me?"
>       - Typical AOLuser
"Here, let me help!  I have a dictionary!"
   - Stev0

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Goddess.

Joe
--
Not the same old Joe Clark                **           jclark@polaris.net
aka Ed URL on the Information Dirt Road   \/         Tallahassee, Florida