Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Fruitopia News!

From: gprimm@vnet.net (GREGG PRIMM)
Date: 28 Apr 1995 14:17:15 GMT
Subject: New Fruitopia News!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hey fellow Gaffans --

Just ran across a little Frutopia-related tidbit over on
alt.showbiz.gossip.  Apparently, Fruitopia will be featured rather
prominently in this summer's "big budget cyberpunk thriller" (yech)
Johnny Mnemonic, starring Keanu "Mr. Monotone" Reeves.  Perhaps we'll be
seeing a bigger boost of the product, and who knows -- maybe even some
Kate bits (from the commercials) on the soundtrack?  (Well, we can hope
can't we?).

-- Gregg