Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

You want Lyrics?

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 18:25:57 -0700
Subject: You want Lyrics?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

cdndr@aol.com (CDNDR) drools:

>Hello all Kate Fans!
>"I've tried to figure out what the narrator at the end of Jig of LIfe
>really
>says. Has someone dechipered this? Is it available somewhere on the 'net?"

[note the quoting of another artical.  Aren't AOLusers so cute?]

>I too would like to know the exact lyrics {prose, incantation?} in "Jig of
>Life" and especially their source and/or significance.

Twice this has come up and no one's answered this (as of this writing), so I
once again take it in my hands and do what needs to be done.

OK, I know it says in the AOL Terms of Service, Artical 4, section 2:

"Never, EVER read anything that calls itself a FAQ.  Reading a FAQ will get
your account removed from AOL unless you promise to write to five different
newsgroups an entire artical quoted of at least 20 lines requesting
something, followed only by the words 'me too'.  This exception is not
applicable if you promise to actually give something in return for your
request."

Anyway, that taken aside, since you weren't allowed to look at the FAQ,
you weren't able to see that there are THREE different places to FTP
the lyrics from (including "that part"):

ftp.uu.net, ftp.uwp.edu, and www.wit.com

- Stev0 the TOSser

"I need to change this lightbulb!  Can you three guys help me?"
       - Typical AOLuser