Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Under the Ivy and B sides on CD

From: suraining.ug@Swansea.ac.uk (Aracros)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 16:27:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Under the Ivy and B sides on CD
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@swansea.ac.uk

In article <D7JGF3.AyL@dcs.ed.ac.uk>, s.telford@ed.ac.uk (Scott Telford) says:

>In article <48999.rasalas@startribune.com>, "Randy A. Salas"
><rasalas@startribune.com> writes:
>
>> I noticed that CD Now listed a bootleg called
>> Back Sides and two imports called This Woman's Work Extended Edition 1 and
>> Extended Edition 2,

I picked up TWW extended edition CD's III and IV,both bootlegs One
is mainly Red Shoes B-sides etc but the other is live stuff from TV,
the amnesty international gigs etc. they're quite good especially Peter
Gabriel singing 'Don't Give Up' live, when Kate suddenly comes out on
stage the audience reaction is amazing, in fact it's so loud you can't
hear Kate to Start with.
Love and light,
Blessed be,
Aracros