Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Under the Ivy and B sides on CD

From: pmramey@aol.com (PMRamey)
Date: 26 Apr 1995 23:35:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Under the Ivy and B sides on CD
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@newsbf02.news.aol.com

<s.telford@ed.ac.uk> adds:
>These "Extended Editions" are also bootlegs. However, one or other of
them
>will have the tracks you want.

The "Extended Edition" CDs are simply pirated from the TWW CDs in the
boxed set, with "Rocket Man" and "Candle In the Wind" added on Vol 1, and
"Rubberband Girl (12" mix)" added on Vol 2. Since the tracks are lifted
from CD, the sound quality is superb. "Back Sides" is an older piece, with
the tracks taken from 7" vinyl singles...clicks,pops, and all...and is
incomplete. Thus, if you are going to pick any of these up, get the
"Extended Edition" discs....

Paul (PMRamey@aol.com)

"Music is an addiction" Miles Davis