Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

If you wrote me...

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 95 12:54:34 EDT
Subject: If you wrote me...
To: ecto@ns2.Rutgers.EDU
Cc: kate:;
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Tori Amos..Peter Gabriel..

Please forgive me for showing my stupidity in public....um...

I had some e-mail asking questions about the Ecto MUSH and I lost 2 weeks
work of unanswered e-mail, so if you wrote me...I wasn't ignoring you
on purpose.  Please write back if you haven't gotten an answer elsewhere.
(and if you wrote me about anything else, I lost that too...sorry)

Vickie (who still doesn't know how she accidentally deleted her mailbox)

<sigh>