Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Interview Disc

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 95 07:51:28 +0200
Subject: Re: Interview Disc
To: Tera1@ix.netcom.com (Marie Gemmil)
cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

Hi Marie!

> I own an 40 minute (+) interview disc with Kate.  It is called "The
> Conversation Disc Series.  I can't find any other company name on it.
> The disc packaging is yellow with a circa 1980's photo of Kate in a
> white shirt with lots of make up.  The same photograph is on the disc.
> The Disc says "Kate Bush" "The Conversation Disc Series" and
> "Manufactured in England" "ABCD 012"  I purchased it about 5 - 6 years
> ago at a record shop in Southern Calfiornia.
>
> The 2 page booklet attached has only info about CD quality, but it also
> says "All interviews in this series are of no less than 40 minutes.
> These interviews are not available in any other format." "Strictly
> limited edition of 2500" and "Made in England".

Except for that this very one interview is a couple of minutes less than
40 minutes long...

> I have no idea what I paid for it or what it is worth.  I didn't see it
> listed in the FAQ and have been meaning to e-mail the FAQ-master ;) with
> the info, but just haven't gotten around to it.

I do own it, so it's not neccessary to send the info, though the thought
is very appreciated. It's not listed in the FAQ, since then I'd have to include
almost hundreds of other items. Wait for the discography, or get a preliminary
version from me to find it and others listed.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]