Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Interview Disc

From: wombat toga party <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 20:59:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Interview Disc
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Tera1@ix.netcom.com (Marie Gemmil) sez:
>I own an 40 minute (+) interview disc with Kate.  It is called "The
>Conversation Disc Series.  I can't find any other company name on it.

i have a copy of this as well - someone (i can not recall who) picked
it up for me when they were in europe. i believe that there are actualy
two interviews strung together on this disc. the splice is somewhere
around the 32 minute mark, if memory serves (or it might be the other
way around at the 8 minute mark).

in any event, i transcribed the interviews a few years ago. a copy
should exist either in the love-hounds digest archives or in the
interviews section of the archives. i can probably dredge up the file
off my pc if it can not be found there.

i can not recall who conducted either interview, but i do remember that
neither one is particularly hard to come by. both were conducted during
the hounds of love era

woj