Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lisa Germano

From: kimberly@VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 95 14:34:56 EDT
Subject: Lisa Germano
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I'm pretty new to the list, so I don't know if Lisa Germano has been discussed
before. I think a few parallels could be made between her and Kate. (Besides
long dark hair) I believe that someone had asked if she played strings for
anyone. Yes, I know that she played violin for John Couger or John Mellenhead,
or whatever he calls himself these days. Don't be scared, this is no reflection
of her music. She has two albums, Happiness and Geek the Girl. She is a god.
(assuming there can be more than one)............