Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rubberband Girl in fil

From: birdie@netcom.com (Kathleen Ostridge)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 07:13:27 GMT
Subject: Rubberband Girl in fil
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I noticed this isnt in the FAQ, so, perhaps its news....

The song Rubberband Girl was used as background music in the film "Angie"
Directed by Martha Coolidge and Executive Produced by Joe Roth, who now
is the Chairman of the Disney Motion Picture Groups. Geena Davis stars.

Also, I heard Wow! in a film recently and for some reason (probably because
I see far far too many at work)...I can't remember what it was..so, when
I remeber, I'll come back and post it..unless, someone else remembers first!

Cheers..

Birdie
--
"A few more trips around the sun & my face will look like a fault map!"

                                                  - birdie@netcom.com