Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Chart Positions

From: Robb McCaffree <NSRJM@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU>
Date: 10 Apr 1995 06:49:43 GMT
Subject: Re: Chart Positions
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

gtp10@bootes.cus.cam.ac.uk (Dr G.T. Parks) wrote:

> neither Walk Straight Down The Middle nor Eat The Music have been
  singles in the UK.

So now I'm really confused. Why is there a different mix of Walk
Straight Down The Middle (which is 2 whole seconds longer) in This
Woman's Work boxed set? I don't have it with me at this second, but
I thought it was the "single" mix.

Also, And So Is Love was released with the US mix of Rubberband Girl,
which was not on the RG single. As a matter of fact, I believe I
bought And So Is Love as a UK import...which would mean that the US
mix of RG hasn't ever been released in the US.

Eschew Obfuscation, I would say, but I seem to be drawn to it myself.

                         Many thanks,
                         Robb