Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah's Interactive CD

From: Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan <dmckiern@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 1995 16:42:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Sarah's Interactive CD
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

On Thu, 6 Apr 1995, PMRamey wrote of =The Freedom Sessions=:

>                                                     Since I don't have a
> CD-ROM (yet, anyway), I was wondering whether I should hold off on the
> purchase of this CD....

Unfortunately, the music industry being what it is, this thing might
go OP and not come back.  Like you, I don't (yet) have a CD-ROM
drive, but I wasn't willing to chance waiting.

When I bought my first audio CD, I didn't have an CD player of any
sort.  Having learned that I'd acquired a CD, my parents gave my a
CD player. (I wasn't expecting that.)

So maybe you should get word back to someone in your family. :-)
(Don't bother telling =my= parents, though.)

          It's always Dark.  Light only hides the Darkness.

          Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan           (619) 535 - 0546
          athanatos@UCSD.edu   132.239.147.2    <75013,676>