Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wuthering Heights

From: plavka@mu.sans.vuw.ac.nz (David Chan)
Date: 5 Apr 1995 20:30:52 GMT
Subject: Wuthering Heights
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I would be interested to know the thoughts and comments on the Kate Bush
1979 Hit, Wuthering Heights. Just recently I boughts the so called "Best
of Kate Bush" - The Whole Story. The album includes a 1986 version of the
song, Wuthering Heights. Definately Kate's voice sounds more mature in
the 86 release. I would appreciate any comments, thoughts, views and
especially any useless facts about the song.

Dave C.