Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Fruitopia On Ice (skating fans hear Kate)

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 1995 06:39:51 -0700
Subject: Re: Fruitopia On Ice (skating fans hear Kate)
To: vickie@pilot.njin.net
Cc: ecto@nsmx.rutgers.edu, love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET, arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU

Vickie taps:
> Since I haven't seen all the ads from the last campaign,
> I suppose I can't say for sure that the 2nd one is new.
> "in fruit integration.  people could learn a lot from fruit" and
> I swear it sound like "HI HI JUICE!" :-)

I know I've heard one that has those "lyrics" in it... I wasn't sure
if I had seen this particular one until you got to those lyrics, cause
they really stuck in my head.  I have also seen that phrase before.
Haven't checked to see if it's one of the few I have on tape though.

> ps, the cable channel Lifetime aired a special called "Rocking The Boat II"
> about the crew of America3 and someone on the staff has great taste in
> music.  Thought they weren't credited, Lisa Germano's music and Toni
> Childs' music was used in the program.

Heh, I saw that too and almost mentioned it but didn't have much else
to say at the time.  :)

/-\ |_ |= ><   Alex R. Gibbs   arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu   Betelgeuse
"Kindness kindles kindness in kind."  -- me