Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wuthering Heights

From: mty027@coventry.ac.uk (Andy Semple)
Date: 9 Apr 1995 11:27:53 +0100
Subject: Re: Wuthering Heights
To: rec-music-gaffa@britain.eu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: mty027@coventry.ac.uk

Sorry to be picky, but Wuthering Heights replaced Take A Chance On Me not
Knowing Me Knowing You. One of the worse records of all time replaced Kate
at number one,the 'pass the sick bag please' Matchstalk Men And Matchstalk
Cats And Dogs by Brian & Michael.This was almost as much a crime as John
Lennon's Just Like Starting Over being replaced by There's No One Quite Like
Grandma by St Winifred's School Choir.I still have nightmares to this day
about that girl at the front of the choir!!

--
Andy Semple
Mathematics Dept