Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate and Rickie Lee?

From: del.allan@canrem.com (Del Allan)
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 00:20:00 -0400
Subject: Kate and Rickie Lee?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: CRSO.KateBush@canrem.com

I was wondering if anyone knows of a mailing list that discusses
Rickie Lee Jones?
I've been a big fan for years, (although Kate is nearer and dearer).
Rickie's last album, 'Traffic From Paradise', 1993, is excellent. Two
of the songs were featured in the film, 'When a Man Loves a Woman'.
I think that most people have forgotten this Grammy winning artist, and
that is unfortunate, because her music has gotten so much better since
that dated 1979 hit, 'Chuck-E's In Love'.

The Ob Kate:  I've always thought that Kate and Rickie would sound
great together...well, at least they would sound *interesting* together.

Thanks!

Del Allan
del.allan@canrem.com