Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush and food

From: IEDSRI@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 20:07:21 -0400
Subject: Kate Bush and food
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

 > Ok maybe I should widen this up, anyone else know what tastes
 > Kate has in food?

 > James

For a time, as a teenager, she survived on tea and chocolate.
As of fifteen years ago or so she was still rather fond of
Waldorfs, wasn't she?  Also known to have eaten a KitKat bar or two. See Kate
Bush's guest appearance on Delia Smith's Cookery, for a display of favorite
vegetarian salads. Lately she has been rumored to enjoy a bit of fruit; and
both she and her cats occasionally indulge in a serving of fish -- er,
fishy-wishy. There is no confirmation that she has ever actually drunk a
Fruitopia juice product.

 > PS. I haven't gone mad, just waiting for a new record . . .

Exactly. And there's at least two years to go . . .

-- Andrew Marvick (IED)
   S        R        I