Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re. Does Kate like Marmite? Again

From: Garrick Twinney <G.Twinney@plymouth.ac.uk>
Date: 7 Apr 95 21:40:58 GMT
Subject: Re. Does Kate like Marmite? Again
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi again.

Whilst playing with the hypertext version of cloudbusting I came
across the transcription of the Delia Smith interview that I
mentioned in a previous posting, the excerpt shown below could
possibly clear this up.

D.S.      And they're just sorta cooked in their own juices.

K.B.      Yes, she did them just naturally. Home cooked them all. She
          even cooked them in [Marlma ???] - that's like a good gravy
          substitute and soy sauce is very good. All sorts of things.

Could Marlma be Marmite?  It is a long time since I watched this as I
don't have a VCR in my student lodgings :-(  All those Kate vid's and
no way to watch them :-((

Many thanks to all involved in Cloudbusting.

'We all share the same air' - Kate Bush

Garrick.Garrick Twinney.

For PGP key send mail with subject 'request pgp key'
PGP encrypted mail prefered in both directions :)

E-mail : gtwinney@plymouth.ac.uk
A.X25  : G7LFW@GB7PAB.#44.GBR.EU