Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Innocence Mission (A Bit Like Kate)

From: glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Gord Locke)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 03:55:20 GMT
Subject: Innocence Mission (A Bit Like Kate)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Del Allan <CRSO.KateBush@canrem.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know what ever happened to a band who called themselves
>'The Innocence Mission'?

	Yes they're very good aren't they?  I heard they have a new album
out (~ a month ago).  There's a guy on the 'net by the name of Keith Abbott
who keeps a FAQ about them, and runs a mailing list.  I don't know his e-mail
address, but you can join the list by sending the line

subscribe IM

to majordomo@ns1.rutgers.edu

	ObKate: "Black Sheep Wall" reminds me of RUTH somehow.
--
 Gord Locke | glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca | Looking for a job. Will you hire me?