Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW <japanese box set)

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 95 23:34:29 +0200
Subject: Re: TWW <japanese box set)
To: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
cc: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

Hi!

Ronald Girardin wrote:
> I think the Canadian version of the CD box set also includes
> stickers...??   My box set is from the UK...it didn't have
> the stickers...:-(

> How about the CASSETTE version or the VINYL-LP version?
> Are there any differences in those box sets?

Well, I've never seen the cassette version (anyone did? I'd like
a description for the discography...), but I've seen an LP box.
Two notable differences (besides that they contain vinyl instead
of CDs...): 1st: the picture booklet is 12"x12", not 5"x5".
2nd: there are three volumes of This Woman's Work. Yes, the 2 CDs
have been split onto 3 LPs. As far as I know there are also 9 cassettes
in the cassette edition, so I guess the splitting is identical
to the LP version. Don't know about the booklet size, but it's
probably by far not as big as the LP one.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]